Monday – Saturday: 3pm-6pm & Sunday: Noon-6pm
All Dinners include bread with butter, salad, and choice of side. Add our “Soup of the Day” to any Dinner at Twilight for only 99¢!
- 6Oz Grilled Chicken Breast | $8.99
- 6Oz Grilled Boneless Pork Chop | $8.99
- Garlic and Oil Pasta | $7.99
- Grilled Chicken Salad with Cheddar Cheese | $8.99
- Teriyaki Beef Tips Over Rice | $9.99
- Half Chicken Parmesan | $9.99
- Half Eggplant Parmesan | $9.99
- EB Shrimp Skewer | $9.99
- Chopped Sirloin with Mushrooms And Gravy | $9.99
- EB Crab Cake | $9.99
Monday-Friday 3pm-5pm & 8pm-10pm – BAR ONLY
- Six Clams Casino | $5Baked middleneck clams on a half shell with house-made clam & bacon stuffing
- Fried Mozzarella | $5Creamy whole milk mozzarella, breaded and fried, served over warm marinara sauce
- Philly Cheese Steak Crunch Rolls | $5 Two crispy egg rolls stuffed with shaved prime rib, peppers, onions and cheese
- Alex’s Pierogies | $5 Hand-stuffed potato and cheddar pierogies topped with pulled pork and drizzled with our house-made balsamic barbecue sauce
- Domestic Beers | $3
- Well Drinks | $3
- Well Martini/Manhattan | $4.50
- House Wines By The Glass | $5
- Craft Beers | $5.50
- Monday // Perfect Storm | $4A perfect blend of rums (coconut, spiced, light) and juices (orange, pineapple, cranberry) topped with a touch of dark rum.
- Tuesday // Jack Frost | $4 Vodka, Moscato, Blue Curacao and lemonade.
- Wednesday // Winter Cadillac | $4Sweet meets sour Margarita made with tangerine, lime and Tequila.
- Thursday // NY Dirty Snowball | $4Spiced Rum and lemonade “slushy.”
- Friday // Candy Cane Martini | $4The name says it all.
- Saturday // Old Man Winter | $4An Old Fashioned flavored with the spices of the season: cinnamon, anise and a hint of clove.
- Sunday // Poinsettia | $4Champagne and cranberry juice.
- Monday: Mushroom Crusted Pork Chop | $12.99 Mushroom Crusted 12oz. Pork Chops, tossed salad and choice of potato.
- Tuesday: 1/4 Rack of Ribs | $14.99 1/4 Rack of Ribs and 6oz. Chicken Breast, BBQ or garlic, tossed salad and choice of potato.
- Wednesday: Alex’s Famous Meatloaf | $10.99Alex’s Famous Meatloaf, tossed salad and choice of potato.
- Thursday: Pot Roast | $13.99 Pot Roast of Beef with Au Jus, roasted potatoes, fresh vegetables and a fresh tossed salad.
- Friday: Fresh Fish Fry | $11.99 or Deluxe Fish Fry | $13.99 Fresh Fish Fry, french fries and coleslaw. Deluxe Fish Fry, served with a tossed salad and choice of potato.